After leaving the Asian continent our next country was Canada, we had a few house/pet sits lined up and as these are private homes we won’t share photos or do a review.
- British Columbia, Burnaby – Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom
- British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Sooke – Petsitting Mika the Husky, Gala the polydactyl cat and Spike the Bearded Dragon.
- British Columbia, Pender Island – Hideaway Cottage with Ocean View
- British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Campbell River – Petsitting brother and sister Labradoodle duo, Banner and Isis.
- British Columbia, Whistler – Village Townhome
- British Columbia, Salmon Arm – Super 8 by Wyndham Salmon Arm
- British Columbia, Golden – Super 8 by Wyndham Golden
- Alberta, Calgary – Petsitting two dogs, Ginger (a British bulldog) and Willow (a Coton de Tulear).
After our first stint in Canada we headed for some time in the U.S.A. When we needed to reset our America visa clock we spent a few days doing so back in Canada.
- Ontario, Windsor – Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino
- Ontario, Niagara Falls – Howard Johnson by Wyndham Niagara Falls
After six more weeks in America we returned to Canada once more as we had secured a few more house/pet sits.
- Québec, Longueuil – Charming Apartment
- Ontario, Charleston Lake Provincial Park – Petsitting two dogs (a Golden Retriever and Basset Hound), two birds, a rescue cat and four pygmy goats.
- Ontario, Ottawa – 4 Bedroom Townhouse
- Ontario, Toronto – Forever 19 Apartment
- Ontario, Bath – Petsitting Misty, a fluffy Ragdoll cat.
- Québec, Lévis – Incredible View Of Château Frontenac
- New Brunswick, Moncton – Cozy Two Bedroom Private Apartment
- Nova Scotia, Bridgewater – Petsitting Eddie (a mixed breed rescue dog from The Bahamas) and a couple of leopard geckos, Luna and Adrea.
- Nova Scotia, Truro – Super 8 by Wyndham Truro
After two months on the eastern side of Canada during a very cold, very snowy winter we were ready to warm up and headed back to America for another couple of months and then our final stop was back in Vancouver.